1. Click Donate tab (will be redirected to Paypal site.
2. You have 2 options, pay by CC or Paypal account, choose one. (Note: For CC you will be asked for card details/personal information, for paypal you will be asked to log in). Make sure to enter an email so you receive confirmation.
3. In the Donate field at the top enter in the amount you will be donating (entering this does not complete donation), then at the bottom of the page click on the continue button. (Note: If using Paypal donation option you must log in before you can proceed). Next page is where you will confirm donation details.
4. Below the mailing address field click on "To add Personal Message" field. In this field is where you can earmark your donation (example: "John Smith for ABC Electronics"). This will insure your donation gets allocated towards the right person/establishment. Once done click "Donate Now" button and you will receive donation confirmation via email.
BY LAPTOP/HOME COMPUTER:
1. Follow instructions 1 thru 3, then proceed to step 2 of this section.
2. In the Purpose section at the top of the page click "Add special instructions to recipient". In this field is where you can earmark your donation (example: "John Smith for ABC Electronics"). This will insure your donation gets allocated towards the right person/establishment. Once done click "Donate $$ USD Now" button and you will receive donation confirmation via email.
It's that time of year again where us as the SAL along with members from the Post and Auxiliary start gearing up for our next Cecil County Ice Splash. This year we the splash will benefit both the Special Olympics of Cecil County and the Boys & Girls Club of Cecil County, with all proceeds being donated equally to them to help out with anything they may need. During our 2017 Ice Splash Fund Raiser we were able to raise just over $34,000. We had the help and support from many businesses and residents in the county to help us achieve that remarkable amount, but of course that just set's the goal even higher for us this year. Thanks to the Wellwood Yacht Club with allowing us to use their outside enclosed tent, the Town of Charlestown and all of the EMT's that volunteer their time to make sure this event is such a success.
If you would like to be a part of this very worthwhile fundraiser there's a couple options to do so. If you would simply like to make a donation you can do so in person the day of the splash or you can use the PayPal option below. If you would like to participate you can do so by filling out the forms below and bringing them with you the day of the event. Any support you can provide is greatly appreciated.